December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Popo-Chan! (誕生日おめでとう!ポポちゃん!)







She is truly a Little.Happy.Thing! Well, she is not mine, she is my brother's daughter, my niece, but she is the apple of my eye! She is such a cute, sweet and happy baby and she is turning one today. I wish we lived closer so I could see her everyday. But the reality is that we are three thousand miles away from each other, so I can only see her via Skype time to time. The last time I hold her was when she was 2 month old and now she is one year old!

Oh, Popo-chan, I love you so much. I know you had a happy birthday there (It's 13 hours ahead of NY) with you mom and dad, grandpa and grandma. Just want to celebrate your first birthday on my blog and maybe I can show it to you later when you can understand it better (now she only likes to eat the mouse and put the phone into her mouth after listen to me for a while).

Happy Birthday Popo-chan! Auntie will go to see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Ph she is indeed a cutie and does look so happy - the smile is priceless. Hope you are able to hold her again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's adorable!!! What a shame you don't get to give her a big squeezy hug for her birthday!!!
    Thanks for coming to teaparty ;-) Hope you enjoyed the rambutan red bean cake!
    I've not seen this before either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Skype! And Happy Birthday! Hope it's filled for her entire family, and a Skype for you and the B-Day girl!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and happy baby girl! She rocks those Paris Hilton shades! Your blog is so enjoyable. thank you.

    shari
    rottenbananasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like writing like this. very good and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that the information here is very complete.

    ReplyDelete