June 28, 2010

New in My Store---A Boxful of Japanese Hand-screened Chiyogami/Yuzen Paper






A Boxful of Japanese Hand-screened Chiyogami/Yuzen Paper---there are 200 pieces assorted Japanese Chiyogami in a beautiful chiyogami box.

The box measured approximately 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm (about 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.125 inches), and the papers measured approximately 5.8 x5.8 cm (about 2.25 x 2.25 inches).

These beautiful papers are perfect for wedding and party invitations, place cards and thank you cards, scrapbooking, jewelry making, greeting cards, or, use them as little notes, and for any other craft projects. I'm sure you'll think of many more uses! It also makes a perfect gift!

These are Hand Screened Printed in Japan. I have only the blue one and the red one left. Leave me a message to let me know which one you preferred when you place the order. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, remind me of Takashimaya! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Your blog is appropriately named-- everything here is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete